runekeep pking/skills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a archive for runekeep somebody on runekeep sent me this i cant tell you.......

2 posters

Go down

This is a archive for runekeep somebody on runekeep sent me this i cant tell you....... Empty This is a archive for runekeep somebody on runekeep sent me this i cant tell you.......

Post  zezima Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:06 am

Here is some useful tips. *And additions to stress*

Melee

To Starting off with mele

Okay well, Its needed. So, DO IT!
First, You want to start out by gaining levels fast. Well, here is what you do.

You dont want to start training defense until your level 50 combat. It makes your life easy.

First, Start training on rats and guards/druids (your choice) until you are level 20 attack and 30 strength. You probably want to move on by now.

I would advise you to start training on farmers. Its good exp. As a matter of fact, GREAT EXP!!! You should train on them until around level 40 attack and 40 strength. its very useful that you can use bronze/iron/steel/any other thing and it all works great! I would recommend the highest weapon that you can use though. BTW, You can wear (G)/(T) stuff at any given defense level. But remember this, IT DOES NOT GIVE ANY DEFENSE BOOST! (Only the rune stuff does)

So, You are now on your way to becoming a great account! Go to the legends guild and train on the baby black dragons until 60 attack. Get 78k (wc/mine/smith anything you can do get 78k) and buy a dragon scimitar! Now you are good for attack at a while. You have probably been training for around an hour. Not bad ehh? It gets worse (LOL).

With the new Dragon Scimitar you have, Go train on heroes and get 60 strength. This will take you around 30 minutes. Now that you have this, Stay at the hero's and train until 60 defense. Yes, Tedious as it may be, its needed. You will be up to level 70 (near so).

You now have 60 defense, hmm.. What can i do with that? NOTHING HA HA IN YOUR FACE!!! Well, You can do some things, but its very hard work. I suggest you train until 80 strength on heroes/barrows. Until you can make around 1 million for full dragon.

MAGIC

Magic, its not that fun to train really. And, Unlike most servers, its not easy either.

You are going to ABSOLUTELY NEED 78k for a zammy/sara/guthix staff. Buy one, Then auto cast whatever spells you can. The best things to train on until you can use ice rush are guards farmers and things that wont hit you hard. Once you have ice rush, Train on barrows until you can use level 94 mage. (Lol)
(This is so simple, But its so simple to comprehend)

RANGE

For this, you're going to have to have a high wc/fletch. And smithing/mining level. Or a lot of cash. You do run out of arrows every time you shoot one. So, Its not simple to train. If you don't have any of those skills, refer to my other guides to get them up. First your going to need to get 20 ranged. I suggest training on guards. This will take you probably 3 minutes. Go to farmers and train your ranged until you have at least 40.

Now, The fun parts come:
Head on over to the baby black dragons and fight them until 50 ranged. Now, here is the part where ice spells comes in handy.

Go to the heroes and use ice rush/burst/blitz/barrage on one of them. Then range them until they come close enough to attack you.
Do this for around 30 minutes. By now, you should have 70 - 75 ranged. Time for the big leagues kids, Go to the barrows (Beethoven's music comes in). Fight the barrows brothers with your ice spells and ranged. Do this until 99 ranged.
You can also attack an NPC (like barrows bro) then teleport away to another place,
you keep attacking them but they can not hit you. just make sure you take enough arrows
GOOD LUCK!

WOODCUTTING

Okay, Here is the simplest and probably the easiest to get up. First, You would probably want to cut regular trees until 15 woodcutting. Don't fletch anything yet, just bank all the trees you cut. Now, Again don't bank, but cut oak trees until you can cut maples. This will, Yes take a long time. Probably around 20 minutes. So, Do this, Then bank all your oaks. You should have a few hundred of them.

Cut maples until level 65 woodcutting. Yes, I know, You probably want to cut yews. But, Its not good yet. Even though giving good exp. Its about the money given from this important skill. You will probably have a thousand + by the time your done.

Okay okay, You are itching to cut yews. So, Do it lol.

Cut yews until you have 500 of them. MOVE ON TO MY NEXT GUIDE TO FIND OUT WHAT IN THE HECK TO DO WITH ALL THIS WOOD!!!

FLETCHING

Okay, Now you have all this wood(considering you used my woodcutting guide)

You want to fletch the best things you can, You will have high amounts of fletching levels. And, You will have high amounts of Unstrung bows. Your fletching level will be well over 70. Sell all the items to the general store in yanille.

**simple enough**

MINING

Mine all the possible Copper and Tin that you can until level 30 mining. Yes, I said 30. I don't think its good that you cut iron yet, you will be getting mining way ahead of smithing, Smithing is more important.

Bank everything you get.

Okay, Mine iron now until level 50 mining, then move on to getting lots of coal and mith ores.

Bank everything.

You will probably have over 500 ores of just iron and copper/tin

SMITHING

Smithing, what a wonderful skill. Hoping that you followed my last guide, Smelt/smith the highest things you can out of it all. You should have around 60 smithing. Now, You are all set, Just mine/smelt/smith anything you want. You probably have a lot of cool things by now. Seeing as your rich... GOOD LUCK!!!
-------- smithing is boring don't do it!!!~neo
but if you must, the level requirement for most of the items is like those of runescape.

http://tip.it/runescape/?smithing_table&metal=mithril
Hints
I have noticed a lot of questions lately.

If you want to know where monsters are simply type in ::help
If you would like to know your max hit simply type in ::max (add 4 to it)
If you would like to know how many players and who is online simply type in ::players

Good monsters to train on at high levels: heroes, Barrows, Black Dragons.

FAQ
How do i get to the titans and the fire giants? Where are they?
The Titans and Fire Giants are downstairs in yanille. You will need a RED key to get in.

Where might I obtain this key?
You can get it by killing Dad.

Are there any requirements for killing dad?
You must be at least 60 combat.

I would type more, But its too much to type seeing as I have helped a lot already. If you have anymore questions, Post them here. I will put them in the FAQ and answer them.

What do you guys think = D

EDIT@!!@#@!#!@#!@#$@&!#!@$*)!#(

THIEVING

To start off with thieving, You will need to unlock cages until level 20 thieving. That is the best exp til 20 probably.

Now head on over to the farmers, Pickpocket feathers from them until 85 thief. Now, Pickpocket burned chest for ultimate $$!

~~~~~CRAFTING~~~~~
flax and bowstrings
-----
Start off picking flax at the south of seers. Then go to the house, which is north of the area with the yew trees, go up the ladder, and click on the spinning wheel and repeat, till you inventory is completely spin. Repeat the process of picking flax and spinning it till you at your desire lvl.
-----
leathers
-----
Go to the area west of seers, also west of the range guild. There is some cow there. . DON'T type "::noclip" to get past the fence, it won't work, and it will kick you from the server [color:8155="red] Find another way around to get psas the fences to the cows. Some cow will drop hide, other will not. Once you got the desire amounts of hide, bank them in seers, bring around 5k of coins per inventory leaving, two slot open for the thread and needle. SO you inventory would be threads, needle, coins, and 25 hides.
Go buy a thread and needle (Found at the yanille shop) speak with the tanner to run your hides, and there you go!

Now that dragon hides and gems are available. Ill give you some information on it.

Green Dragon Hides: 50% drop from green dragon - get there by using the lvl 84 tele (abyss teleport). Go down the volcano, then run to the end of it, passed the wall, keep running, till you see some metal gate, go in and there you have it. This is the location where elvarg is on normal runescape.

crafting lvl reg: vam 57 leg 60? body 63?

Blue Dragon Hides: 99% drop from blue dragon - get there using the ( Ice Cave teleport) once you there, use ::noclip. Run EAST, till you come across the Heroes Guilds, click on the ladder that lead you down stair, keep going till you see a cage, the dragon should be there. Its re spawning time is pretty lengthy.

crafting lvl require: vam 67 leg 70? body 73?

Red Dragon Hides: N/A

PREMIUM-Black Dragon Hides: 50% drop from baby black dragon - get there by using the (legend guild teleport). Talk to the guards at the gate to open it. Run inside the building, click to go down stair. Wander to the end of the dungeon, till you see them.

crafting lvl require: vam 79 leg 82? body 82
--------------------------

Gems - drop by Ice queen and Giant skeletons

Ice Queens - use the Ice Cave teleport, go down one of the ladder near by, go thru the maze or just noclip and run through it.

Giant Skeleton - Magic guilds in Yanille. Click on the staircase that lead down. from there, noclip and wander around. IF you don't see the regular skeleton then, ya off tract.

no lvl is require to cut gems atm.

Some extras:
Mossies drop steel/mih weps & iron legs

Want some HAM robes or Mystic ?

then...
zezima
zezima
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-26

http://www.runekeep.com/

Back to top Go down

This is a archive for runekeep somebody on runekeep sent me this i cant tell you....... Empty Re: This is a archive for runekeep somebody on runekeep sent me this i cant tell you.......

Post  mike Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:43 am

ok thats cool lol.
mike
mike
Admin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-02-23

http://runekeep-skills.tk

Back to top Go down